0.3.3 - November 30, 2016¶
- Fix examples that used invalid column data. (#81)
- lxml is no longer imported by default. (#83)
- Ordinal scales can now display data from multiple series with different values. (#76)
- Better error handling for data types supported by different shapes.
0.3.2 - November 11, 2016¶
- Fix trove classifiers.
0.3.1 - November 11, 2016¶
- Fix unicode rendering issue in Python2.7 and PyPy. (#74)
0.3.0 - November 11, 2016¶
- Add examples for many more use-cases. (#11)
- Fixed bars so that data are displayed top-down when using
- Changed default colors. (#51)
- Fixed a rare file handling bug when saving SVG files.
- Leather will now issue a warning if you attempt to render a chart with data exceeding the scale domain. (#42)
- Linear scales will now default to the domain
[0, 1]if no values are provided. (#66)
- Axis no longer takes a number of ticks as an argument. Instead pass a list of custom tick values.
tickmethods no longer take a number of ticks as an argument. (They should self-optimize.)
- Scales that cross
0will now always have a tick at
- Implemented auto-ticking. (#23)
style_function()now takes a
Datuminstances, rather than a list of arguments.
- Renamed the
Lineto be more accurate.
- Implemented a more elegant pattern for colorizing series.
Shapeis no longer a parameter.
- Tick values can now be overridden with the
- Added methods to customize scales and axes for
- Expanded unit tests for
- Zero lines now render above other tick marks. (#31)
- Fixed rendering of
Columnshapes for negative values. (#52)
- Refactored the
- Initial prototype
- Never released